Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Medical results have been received
08-01-2017, 04:44 AM
Medical results have been received
Hi Administrators and all,
In my online account for PR appliccation, they have updated as the caption above: "Medical results have been received". What does it mean, please? Does it mean that the Medical check is passed and now IRCC is focusing on other concerns in my application only, such as education...etc? After the last medical check, i've been waiting more than 2 months up to now for the next instruction from IRCC (may be Passport request). I am really worried about that. My kids are in summer vacation now, and I informed the last year school that they will move to new city from next school year. I hope that they can register for the next academy year in Canada. But the time of waiting seems so long. Could you please advise me what should I do next? Should I explain my situation to IRCC or I just keep waiting silently ?
Thank you for reading this and advices.
Thomas
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2017, 06:33 PM (This post was last modified: 08-01-2017 06:34 PM by computergeek.)
RE: Medical results have been received
Medical information is kept separately from your other application information. They manually move your results over from the medical systems to the immigration system. If you have not heard anything to the contrary, this would indicate that your medical has passed and that information has been entered into the IRCC immigration system (GCMS).

It does not indicate anything about the other aspects of your application. If you wish to know those, I would suggest that you order a copy of your electronic case notes. If you are inside Canada, you can order them under the Privacy Act. If you are outside Canada, you can have someone in Canada order them under the Access to Information act. Privacy Act requests are free, Access to Information requests have a $5 fee associated with them. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/...s-atip.asp

In my experience, it is unlikey that your personal situation and convenience will have any bearing upon your case, though you are certainly free to contact IRCC and explain your situation. Just don't be surprised if you do not receive any sort of response.

FSW: App 6/09, reject 12/11, JR leave 7/12, discontinued 9/12
Spousal: App 3/12, sponsor approval 6/12, PPR 9/12. Landed 13 October 2012.
08-02-2017, 09:46 AM
(08-01-2017 06:33 PM)computergeek Wrote:  Medical information is kept separately from your other application information. They manually move your results over from the medical systems to the immigration system. If you have not heard anything to the contrary, this would indicate that your medical has passed and that information has been entered into the IRCC immigration system (GCMS).

It does not indicate anything about the other aspects of your application. If you wish to know those, I would suggest that you order a copy of your electronic case notes. If you are inside Canada, you can order them under the Privacy Act. If you are outside Canada, you can have someone in Canada order them under the Access to Information act. Privacy Act requests are free, Access to Information requests have a $5 fee associated with them. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/...s-atip.asp

In my experience, it is unlikey that your personal situation and convenience will have any bearing upon your case, though you are certainly free to contact IRCC and explain your situation. Just don't be surprised if you do not receive any sort of response.
Thank you so much for your information. It's very useful to me. I will wait for the next instruction from IRCC without any contacting with them.
Regarding the Electronic case note, I will try to do as your advice, however, I wonder whether the note indicates the medical result (for instant: "pass") or it just explain the details of medical status only?
Have a nice day.
Thomas
08-03-2017, 08:01 PM
If you order your electronic case notes, you will get a long PDF document describing your application including its status, notes that have been entered, and the status of various aspects of your application.

FSW: App 6/09, reject 12/11, JR leave 7/12, discontinued 9/12
Spousal: App 3/12, sponsor approval 6/12, PPR 9/12. Landed 13 October 2012.
08-05-2017, 06:59 AM
Thank you Brother, I will do.
Best regards

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Medical Examination period extension aroradhruv73 1 2,646 02-20-2013 06:47 PM
Last Post: PMM
  Medical results received and no letter RobertD 2 6,065 06-28-2012 08:54 PM
Last Post: immgcan
  Time after medical & submitting passport rasha said 3 10,853 08-25-2011 03:11 PM
Last Post: sharmi2k
  Non-accompanying spouse refuse to undergo Medical Exam dx79 2 3,992 05-28-2011 01:36 AM
Last Post: dx79
  Medical exam for work permit dtastoria 1 5,180 03-29-2011 06:57 PM
Last Post: Inbetween
  Skilled worker medical issue perfectlyclear 1 3,177 07-23-2008 11:51 AM
Last Post: perfectlyclear
  COPR Received but few more questions skywards747 3 2,185 05-06-2008 11:45 PM
Last Post: rshree
  Medical greenmax 2 2,028 06-26-2007 01:22 AM
Last Post: ejspet
  received PR card Departure Bay 1 1,605 02-20-2007 01:31 AM
Last Post: Departure Bay
  Is my Medical expired and FBI record expired ? new2canada 4 2,362 01-06-2007 06:03 PM
Last Post: ejspet