Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Free Immigration Consulting
01-02-2017, 08:12 PM
Free Immigration Consulting
Hello!

I have recently become certified as an Immigration Consultant in Canada through the ICCRC. As I am very passionate about Immigration Law and want to build my skills, I am offering free consultation. The consultation will include a 15 minute skype conversation, an hour of research for me to gather information for you if you had further questions, and a follow up email with that information and any of my suggestions.

If you are interested or have more questions, feel free to email me at aishaezaman@gmail.com.

Good luck with your immigration needs!

Disclaimer: As I am not charging for this service, I hope the admins don't see this as a violation of their terms of use.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-04-2017, 12:39 AM
RE: Free Immigration Consulting
No, you're fine. Of course my primary concern is that (as you know) it is unlawful to provide immigration services unless duly authorized to do so, which means when I saw your post I was concerned on behalf of those on the forum (since use of an unauthorized immigration service can cause the applicant to be barred and I have seen this happen several times in the past).

Fair warning to anyone: when someone claims to be an ICCRC member, you should verify this independently on the ICCRC website - http://secure.iccrc-crcic.ca/search-new/EN

Note that lawyers who have been admitted to practice law in Canada will not be in this list but are generally authorized to provide immigration services to those seeing immigration to Canada.

FSW: App 6/09, reject 12/11, JR leave 7/12, discontinued 9/12
Spousal: App 3/12, sponsor approval 6/12, PPR 9/12. Landed 13 October 2012.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Immigration status harjeet singh 1 2,681 03-26-2014 10:13 PM
Last Post: computergeek